[oagitm] Re: Telephone RFP

  • From: "Michael Soots" <msoots@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:40:29 -0800

You guys are behind! Tillamook issued the RFP in November -

With so many people interested, I've attached ours as originally
released.  I can send a version in word; just ask.

This RFP has worked out well so far. We had 11 responses, all of which
scored very high against our criteria.  We are set to sign a contract
next week for implementation during June, July, and August. The
pre-proposal meeting via GoToMeeting helped bring in more attendees and
was very well received by prospective vendors.

Hope this Helps,

Michael Soots
Tillamook County
I.S. Director