[oagitm] Re: Telephone RFP

  • From: "Murray Paolo" <paolom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 08:13:49 -0800

We are also in the beginning stages of RFP development and would like to either
see a shared RFP or perhaps partner with someone in the development of one.
Murray Paolo
Yamhill County

On Mar 5, 2013, at 7:56 AM, "Jim Gardner"
<jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

OAGITM Members,

This seems to be the season for phone systems.  We are planning on replacing
our phone system this next fiscal year, however due the instability of our
current system we are starting the process now.
If any of you have recently acquired a phone system and have gone through the
RFP process, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share your
procurement scope and documentation with us.  ( seems like I have seen a few of
these requests come through the past couple of weeks)
Thank you for anything that you can provide.

Jim Gardner
Information Systems Manager
800 Exchange, Suite 300
Astoria, OR 97103
Phone: 503-325-8662

This message has been prepared on resources owned by Clatsop County, Oregon. It
is subject to the Internet and Online Services Use Policy and Procedures of
Clatsop County.