[oagitm] Re: Obsolete/Old Technology gear

  • From: "Andrew Booth" <abooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:54:55 -0700

At Marion County, we use the State of Oregon contact with Gartnen
Services for e-waste recycling and disposal.

>>> "Kevin Potter" <krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 10/2/2009 3:46:44 PM

OAGITM Members,

Douglas County has been struggling lately with options for the
disposal
of old/obsolete technology equipment (PC's, printers, monitors,
copiers,
etc).  I'd be very appreciative to learn what each of you are doing
for
the disposal/recycling of your obsolete equipment.  In information you
care to share would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Kevin Potter - (Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCDA)
Information Technology Director
Douglas County, Oregon
1036 SE Douglas, Rm 123
Roseburg, OR 97470
Phone: (541) 440-4330
Email:  krpotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus,
and is believed to be clean.
Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific
attachment types are automatically deleted.
If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County
IT for assistance.