[oagitm] Re: Mobile Device Management software

  • From: "Mark Decker" <DeckerML@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<KPearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 11:40:48 -0700

At Jackson County we recently implemented MaaS360, which is entirely
cloud-based.  Appears to do everything you're asking as far as multi-platform
support etc.  You can contact Mike Costello on my staff for more info at
541-774-6501.

Best regards,

Mark L. Decker
CIO / Technology Director
Jackson County, Oregon
(541) 774-6023

>>> "Ken Pearson" <KPearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/13/2012 12:02 PM >>>
Hi Holly,

At Marion County we are using the hosted version of Airwatch for MDM. I'd be
happy to chat with you about the solution.

Ken

Ken Pearson
Network Operations and Security Manager
Marion County Information Technology
503-588-5045
>>> "Miller, Holly" <miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/13/2012 11:34 AM >>>

We're looking at implementing a MDM solution and are leaning toward AirWatch
and possibly Good, at the moment. If you are currently using either of these
products, would you be willing to chat with me about how it's working?
Alternately, if you have something else that is working really well for you
that you'd highly recommend, I'd love to hear about it. We need something that
can handle both City owned and BYOD smartphones on the whole array of platforms
Blackberry/Windows/Android/iOS.

Thanks for the help!

Holly M. Miller
Information Systems Manager | City of Wilsonville | phone: 503-570-1514 | fax:
503-682-1015
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to Oregon
Public Records Law.

This message has been scanned for virus content by Symantec Anti-Virus, and is
believed to be clean.
Viruses are often contained in attachments - Email with specific attachment
types are automatically deleted.
If you need to receive one of these attachments contact Marion County IT for
assistance.