[oagitm] Mobile Device Management software

  • From: "Miller, Holly" <miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 18:34:22 +0000

We're looking at implementing a MDM solution and are leaning toward AirWatch
and possibly Good, at the moment. If you are currently using either of these
products, would you be willing to chat with me about how it's working?
Alternately, if you have something else that is working really well for you
that you'd highly recommend, I'd love to hear about it. We need something that
can handle both City owned and BYOD smartphones on the whole array of platforms
Blackberry/Windows/Android/iOS.

Thanks for the help!
Holly M. Miller
Information Systems Manager | City of Wilsonville | phone: 503-570-1514 | fax:
503-682-1015
DISCLOSURE: Messages to and from this E-mail address may be subject to Oregon
Public Records Law.