[oagitm] Re: DA Case Management Software

  • From: "Paul Bagdriwicz" <pbagdriwicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <paulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oagitm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:59:14 -0700

I can't speak for our Marion County DA's office, but the City of Salem will be
implementing New Dawn's JusticeWare as a local installation sometime later this
year.  JusticeWare was chosen through an RFP process and has the features we
wanted to support the three primary services of our Legal Department - General
Counsel, Civil Litigation, and Prosecution.  Linn County is using the same
product and was a contributing factor in our choice.  JusticeWare does provide
a means to share discovery electronically, along with an application interface
for integrating with our Court, Police and document management systems.  The
data conversion component will be from our current Abacus database.

Good luck with your project.  Let me know if you'd like any additional
information.
Regards,

Paul Bagdriwicz
Oracle Applications/Systems and Programming Supervisor
City of Salem IT
(503) 588-6137
pbagdriwicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Paul Ferguson <paulf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/19/14 8:51 AM >>>
Howdy All,

Our DA's office is in desperate need of a Case Management solution for their
office and I was wondering what other DA offices are using, if there are hosted
options, what your opinions of the solutions are and cost associated with them
if available.

Thank you,

Paul Ferguson
Interim Director of Information Systems