[nyschp.dop] Health Systems using ScriptPro PMS

  • From: Steven Tuckman <steventuckman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 09:56:02 -0400

Hi,

We have been using ScriptPro's Pharmacy Management System for a few years
now, and on occasion come across NY specific issues. Most recently related
to PMP Zero and Error Reporting. I have been in contact with the only other
users that I am aware of in NY, URMC and NY Hotel Trades (not a member, but
I am working on it). I was wondering if anyone was aware of other
institutions utilizing the system in order to collaborate and present a
unified agenda to ScriptPro.

Please note, that this should not be a 'bash' session, but an opportunity
for constructive dialogue.

Steven

*Steven Tuckman, MBA, RPh*

*Manager, Outpatient Pharmacy*

Department of Pharmacy

*Montefiore Medical Center*

*The University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine*

111 East 210th Street

Bronx, New York 10467

www.montefiore.org/montefiorepharmacy

718-920-4934 Outpatient Pharmacy