[nyschp.dop] Re: Mitomcyin for eye surgery (Vacation)

  • From: "Michael Thomas" <THOMASMIC@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <nyschp.dop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:37:03 -0400

I will be out of the office from Wednesday 7/15/15 and will return on Monday
8/3/15. In my absence, the following staff can be contacted:
Ms. Kim - Inpatient, Narcotics and Pyxis x3564 or x5864
Jacek Wasiak - Outpatient Pharmacy x5630, x5631
Frank Piacenti - Clinical Pharmacy Issues x5524
Cecilia Obijuru - Patient Indigent Programs x6351
Louis-Marie Desroches - IV Preparation x4950, x3911
Laure Daymard - Chemotherapy x1476,
Ly-Pha Tang - Medication Cart Exchanges, Bar Code Issues, x4355

Michael G. Thomas, PharmD, M.S.
Director, Pharmacy Services
Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center
718-579-6267
thomasmic@xxxxxxxxxx

Scott Burns <SBurns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 07/30/15 10:36 >>>

Maria,

We currently are still preparing syringes and depending on surgeon
concentration is 0.4mg or 0.5mg/ml. In all honesty I was unaware of the
commercial product availability. I am going to review and suggest converting
to kit as long as I can get them to commit to single concentration.

Thanks so much for the information.

Scott T Burns, RPh
Pharmacy Director
1500 North James Street