[nyrug] Re: NYRUG - OCT meeting

  • From: "Bell, Rhonda" <Rhonda.Bell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nyrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:42:08 -0400

I plan to attend.  Thanks.

______________________________

Rhonda Bell

Manager - IT Help Center

Tiffany & Co.

973.254.7065

rhonda.bell@xxxxxxxxxxx

________________________________

From: nyrug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nyrug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Michael Y
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 2:48 PM
To: nyrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nyrug] NYRUG - OCT meeting

Hey NYRUG,

The next meeting will take place on Thursday, Oct 26th, between 5:30pm
and 8:30pm.  It's going to be held at Darren's Company's site in
downtown Manhattan.   I'll send the address once you RSVP.

Darren is going to give a demo of some custom applications he had a part
in developing for this financial firm.   We'll also have a Remedy
partner, Vaultus there to give a Demo of a tool they market that
integrates Remedy with mobile devices - (http://www.vaultus.com
<http://www.vaultus.com/> ) .  I know we'd all rather not have a sales
push at the meetings, but we needed food and drinks and it's seemed like
a fair enough trade.

The tentative agenda is...
5.30 - 5:45.     Sign in and Introductions

5:45 - 6:45.    Vaultus Demo

6:45 - 7:30      Drink, Eat, socialize, informal technical discussions
7:30 - 8.30      Darren Demo of custom app

Please RSVP if you intend to attend.  Also please try to forward the
info on to other Remedy users so we can have a better turn out than last
month.

Enjoy your labor day,

Michael

p.s

Here are the power points from last months meeting.  My apologies for
not getting them out sooner.

http://windthrope.com/documents/

The information contained in this email message may be privileged,
confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure, dissemination of or reliance upon this communication by
persons other than the intended recipient may be subject to legal restriction
or sanction. If you think that you have received this E-mail message in error,
please reply to the sender and delete this email promptly.