[nyrug] NYRUG - OCT meeting

  • From: Michael Y <windthrope2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nyrug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

  Hey NYRUG,

  The next meeting will take place on Thursday, Oct 26th, between 5:30pm and
8:30pm.  It?s going to be held at Darren?s Company?s site in downtown
Manhattan.   I?ll send the address once you RSVP.
  Darren is going to give a demo of some custom applications he had a part in
developing for this financial firm.   We?ll also have a Remedy partner, Vaultus
there to give a Demo of a tool they market that integrates Remedy with mobile
devices - (http://www.vaultus.com) .  I know we?d all rather not have a sales
push at the meetings, but we needed food and drinks and it?s seemed like a fair
enough trade.

  The tentative agenda is...
5.30 ? 5:45.     Sign in and Introductions
  5:45 ? 6:45.    Vaultus Demo
  6:45 ? 7:30      Drink, Eat, socialize, informal technical discussions
7:30 - 8.30      Darren Demo of custom app

  Please RSVP if you intend to attend.  Also please try to forward the info on
to other Remedy users so we can have a better turn out than last month.

  Enjoy your labor day,
  Michael

  p.s
  Here are the power points from last months meeting.  My apologies for not
getting them out sooner.
  http://windthrope.com/documents/