[nwklslistserv] Don't you want to know?? Re: Re: Public Library Standards please remove my infor from your e-mailing list

  • From: Pioneer Memorial Library-Colby <colbykslibrary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:59:27 -0700 (PDT)

Oh Jan,

Don't you want to know our standards?  <:<:

Thanks for the notification

Melany
Melany Wilks
Library Director
Pioneer Memorial Library
375 W. 4th Street
Colby, KS 67701
785-460-4470
785-460-4472 fax
From: nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nwklslistserv] Public Library Standards
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:44:51 -0500

NWKLS Public Librarians,

The New Public Library Standards for the State of Kansas will be debuting for comment from Kansas Public Librarians.  It is important that you take a look at these standards and voice concerns or favor for the standards so that they will be usable and understandable.  After this period on comment, changes and adaptations will made to meet the concerns voiced by Public Librarians.  If you have any comments, please send them to George Seamon so that I can pass them on to the Standards Committee.  The Standards can be found at http://systems.mykansaslibrary.org/.

George

--------------------------------------
George W Seamon Jr. MSLS
Director
Northwest Kansas Library System
#2 Washington Square
Norton, KS 67654
E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 785-877-5148
Toll Free: 800-432-2858

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
Abraham Lincoln