[nwklslistserv] Re: Public Library Standards please remove my infor from your e-mailing list

  • From: Jan Juenemann <stuffforsis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 13:16:10 -0400

Not sure how I got on your mailing list, but I am not a librarian, nor do I
have anything to do with the libraries except to check out books  :)
Please remove my email address from your mailing...thank you
Jan Juenemann

stuffforsis@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: nwklscon@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: nwklslistserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nwklslistserv] Public Library Standards
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:44:51 -0500

NWKLS Public Librarians,

The New Public Library Standards for the State of Kansas will be debuting for
comment from Kansas Public Librarians.  It is important that you take a look at
these standards and voice concerns or favor for the standards so that they will
be usable and understandable.  After this period on comment, changes and
adaptations will made to meet the concerns voiced by Public Librarians.  If you
have any comments, please send them to George Seamon so that I can pass them on
to the Standards Committee.  The Standards can be found at
http://systems.mykansaslibrary.org/.

George

--------------------------------------
George W Seamon Jr. MSLS
Director
Northwest Kansas Library System
#2 Washington Square
Norton, KS 67654
E-mail: nwkls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: 785-877-5148
Toll Free: 800-432-2858

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four
sharpening the axe."
Abraham Lincoln