[nvda-translations] s, I can speak Urdu and will help you for translation.

  • From: Him Prasad Gautam <drishtibachak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rana.ayaz1@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 09:01:18 +0545

Personally I am not an Urdu speakerryHi Rana,
 Yes I can understand Urdu. Though Personally I am not an Urdu speaker
and I had learned Urdu about 25 years ago and never practised. However
I still can speak it fluently, read fairly and write poorly. I will
help you to do the translation. Even I myself was thinking to do the
job but due to my poor writing I was unable to do the task. Please
send me about your situation. so that I may help you accordingly.
1. are you visually impaired or sited.
2. what about yor knowledge of computer and English.

--
Him Prasad Gautam
Kathmandu, Nepal