Re: [nvda-translations] italian strings and the next version of NVDA

  • From: zvonimir stanecic <zvonimirek222@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 18:15:00 +0100

hi, can you merge croatian messages and check if the key accelerators are wrong in croatian?

thx.
W dniu 2015-02-12 o 16:57, Mesar Hameed pisze:
Hi,

next branch has slightly different accelerator key for the message, that is why
you are seeing the english message.
Once the messages are merged, they will appear as fuzzy.
If you want to confirm, please download a snapshot from the master
branch.

Hope this settles any worries.
thanks,
Mesar
On Thu 12/02/15,10:49, Ondrej Rosik wrote:
Hi,
you should use the master snapshots, as the translation is compared and
prepared for master. As the next becomes master, we will get the messages
from master and you can fix missed messages. New version of NVDA 2015.1 will
be compiled from master, not from next snapshot. If you want to test
something in next, you definitelly can, but you can not use your mo file
from master in next as there should be some differences causing unexpected
behaviour.

Dňa 12. 2. 2015 o 10:26 Simone Dal Maso napísal(a):
Hello,
I don't know if all strings are committed to the last "next branch" of
NVDA.
Anyway, I can see that the new strings I translated ready for 2015.1 are
ok, but other are now in English.
For example, in the document formatting settings, I have "report font
name", "report line numbers", "report links" and "report lists" in
English.
These strings were in italian before, I am absolutely sure about that.
Perhaps I miss something in the po file?
I'm committing the po file with a cosmetic change, so this is the newest.
Let me know, thank you!