Re: [nvda-translations] email to NVDA community

  • From: "Jerry Wang ???" <wangjanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 07:59:23 +0800

hi Mesar and All,
It's excellent!
After the writing is decided, we will translate it into chinese and put on our blog NVDA 'taiwan User Group' to our users.
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/nvda_taiwan/

????????NPO-???????????????
??? ??? Jan Li(Jerry) Wang PhD
Chairman, Board of Director
Taiwan Digital Talking Book Association (TDTB)

??:http://www.tdtb.org/
???:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/talking-books
TEL:02-23894915 ex. 12 FAX:02-23896007 Skype:wangjanli
http://tw.charity.yahoo.com/project_donation.html?project_id=696

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mesar Hameed" <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>