Re: [nvda-translations] Wxpython

  • From: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:56:28 +0530

Dear Mesar,

I have downloaded the folders. Shall go through the "Readme" file in the link sent by you.

Thanks,

DINAKAR

On 10/11/2011 01:42 PM, Mesar Hameed wrote:
Dear Dinakar,

> From the command prompt, you need to type:
svn update
To update your folder with the new revisions from the server.
more instructions here:
http://arabic-nvda.org/files/readme.html

Best wishes,
Mesar
On Thu 10/11/11,13:10, DINAKAR T.D. wrote:
Dear Mesar,

There is no folder in ug-diff with the name 4732 nor is it available
anywhere under the 'ta' folder. Where can I find it?

DINAKAR

On 09/11/2011 08:35 PM, Mesar Hameed wrote:
Dear  Dinakar,

4659 is the one you kindly translated completely.

I deleted the diff.txt and wdiff.txt from 4659 so that they would not confuse
the matter
when you were translating the complete userguide.

It is the other numbers that are outstanding, so please start from 4732.

Thanks.
Mesar
On Wed 09/11/11,20:28, DINAKAR T.D. wrote:
Dear Mesar,

I could not find diff.txt file in the folder 4659 inside the
ug-diffs folder.
Only the two files viz., ug-stats.txt and userGuide.t2t are available.

What should I do?

DINAKAR

On 08/11/2011 04:27 PM, Mesar Hameed wrote:
Hi,

in it/ug-diffs, you will see many revision numbers. 4590 is the one from 2011.2
so you should start from 4598

Inside 4598, you will find diff.txt
you can see one new subsection and some text has been added. (microsoft speech
platform in this example)
open your userguide, and find the right place, and translate this new section.
When you finish with this one, then you can do the same for 4625.
When you finish working for today, please commit, and say completed ug 4598
4625 etc.

Diff format is like this:
if there is a plus at the start of the line, then this line has been added.
If there is a minus at the start of the line, then this line has been deleted.

For example in 4598, you see that the microsoft speech platform section, all
lines have plus so they are all new and should be
added to your language.

Also sometimes it is useful to read the commit message when the userguide
changed, you can find it in log.txt
for 4598 it says:
The SAPI 5.4 driver is actually for the Microsoft Speech Platform. Rename it
accordingly. Also add info to the User Guide.

Every 10 minutes the commit bot will check if any t2t files have changed, and
automatically commit a new html file so that you
can look at it if you want.

If there is something that you can think of to make work better and faster your
suggestion is welcome.
Thank you for asking.

Mesar
On Tue 08/11/11,11:36, Simone Dal Maso wrote:
Hello,
I'm  sorry but without receiving email until now, I am a bit confusing.
I don't update user guide from 2011.2.
Fortunately, I know the work will not be so big, but, which is the
best method to check all changes from 2011.2?
thanks a lot.