Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA 2012.3 release information

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 12:47:09 +0100

Dear team,

Time has past quickly, and a lot of good work has been done. If you have any
last minute checks
please do them and commit in the next few hours, deadline is still midnight
UTC. I think we
have fixed all po/t2t errors for all languages, so we should be ready to go.

2012.3 looks like a great release, with 34 new features, 12 changes, and 50 bug
fixes.

where possible, please encourage the local community to donate to NV Access so
that we can all
do our little bit for providing affordable accessibility for the blind around
the world.

Your personal committment is of course highly appreciated, since you deadicate
time and
effort, and as they say, time is money.

Thanks,
Mesar