Re: [nvda-translations] My file nvda.po has fewer entries than necessary

  • From: Jorge P�rez P�rez <jorgtum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 13:23:54 +0100

Okey but my NVDA's instalation in spanish language only has
characterdescription.dic, symbols.dic and ld_messages\nvda.po, and he
translate the OK button and the Cancel button of the NVDA's menus.. He
also translated thetitle "Level" in trees views etc in Windows. I
think that my nvda.po to Aragonese language don't is complete, that he
haven't all the entries. Please, can somebody see it? Thanks