Re: [nvda-translations] Korean Translation Progress Report: UI translation at 31%

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:35:10 +0100

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for the progress report, keep up the good work.
Yes, please invite them directly to the korean nvda list so that they can give
you feedback, not to this list.
This is for general information for translators, that is not specific for any
given language. For example if the automated system is broken :)
or a reminder to all languages to do the final touches before a release.
or when a message is not clear and does not have a good translator comment.

Do you want your nvda.po file committed to snapshots so that the users can
simply download from the nvda website, or are you ok with sending
them the mo file while you do the user testing/feedback stage?

Thanks.
Mesar