Re: [nvda-translations] Bulgarian localization for NVDA 2012.1

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 06:46:36 +0000

Hi Zahari,
No file was attached.

In any case I fixed the issues, they were as follows:

1. no utf8 bom
2. header lines were mixed, the correct should be like this:
"Last-Translator: Zahari Yurukov <zahari.yurukov@xxxxxxxxx>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@xxxxxx>\n"
3. there was a space infront of line 543, causing the pofile not to be parsed
correctly.

Fixed and committed both to the translator process, and to bzr.
Thanks,
Mesar