Re: [nvda-translations] Audio tutorial and a seminar on translations during NVDACon: a brief outline

  • From: zwonimir <zvonimirek222@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:45:42 +0100

HI
i am planning to ask people from tyflonet, poland if we can do the conn with tt5
thx..

W dniu 2015-02-27 o 17:41, Joseph Lee pisze:

Hi,

It’s not my server we’ll be using. It is someone else’s and it might be too late to switch to 5.0 for this conference, but perhaps we’ll consider that option for NvDACon 2015.2 (if that’s ever going to be held; if so, I’m thinking about asking a regional group to plan 2015.2 for fall 2015; what I mean by regional group is a group of language communities coming together to plan the conference from scratch).

Cheers,

Joseph