[nvda-addons] Re: for native Arabic speakers documentation for braille tables is needed.

  • From: mohammad suliman <mohmad.s93@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:35:57 +0300

hi Mohammad,

thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for.
I"ll definitely need help with testing the braille tables, and maybe consultation to clarify things out.
so, will stay on touch.
all the best,
Mohammad
On 7/19/2016 9:32 PM, Mohammed Al Shara wrote:

Hi Mohammed.

I am so happy that someone is showing interest in developing computer braille table, and hopefully later grade 2 table. on this link you can get the Braille system that's been approved by most Arab countries in a conference that's been held In Saudi Arabia. the file is in DOC format, so hopefully it's easy to read.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3azxyxjtcd29mc/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%84%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B1.doc?dl=1

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you require any other assistance of any type to finish this extremely important project. I am more than interested and willing to help.

my personal email address is: Mohammed (at) atexplorer.com

    Best regards,
Mohammed Al Shara.

On 14/10/37 12:06 ص, mohammad suliman wrote:
hi all,
as subject line says, I am looking for a documentation or any thing similar which enables me to build an Arabic tables and hopefully to integrate in NVDA and Liblouis.
I searched Google for this with no luck, so if someone can point to such a resource, it will be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Mohammad