[nvda-addons] Re: commit/noBeepsSpeechMode: ABuffEr: Inserted a stupid module to bypass the addon translation system. Only script __doc__ translation is required now

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:12:59 +0200

Sorry for my stupid question about initTranslation() :).
I'm not up to date about translators procedures, but I think that not
necessary messages should be removed.
I fixed my wrong Python sources. Now they are fine. We need them to
translate script documentation.
I think we can send the new pot file and ask to Mesar.
Really I have no idea about translations, and I don't know if the po
files commited to the add-ons repository remain or are deleted..., or
perhaps modified. I suppose they are reviewed by translators.  But
really no idea.
Thanks.