[nvda-addons] Re: commit/Emoticons: norrumar: Removed \1 from smile, since it's not needed and would have to be a raw string to work.

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:42:53 +0200

I'm not an English speaker, therefore I cannot talk about this too
much, though the second options sounds more beautiful to me.
We have to add the readme.md file. I don't know why it's not in our
add-on. Perhaps I deleted it due to one of my several dismissals.
I said that I will not upload my add-ons to the community site, but
the main author is Chris, so when emoticons add-on is ready I can try
to upload it and create the link, since I was invited to the
translations team and now I have access to the add-ons web site. So I
can learn to create the link with Chris' add-on, and if something is
wrong he will excuse me :).
Cheers.