[nvda-addons] Re: commit/Emoticons: norrumar: Removed \1 from smile, since it's not needed and would have to be a raw string to work.

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:02:39 +0200

Hi Chris, I hadn't seen Mesar's commit. I have restored his changes,
that I deleted though I didn't want to do it, and I think that smile
is separated to the previous word without \1. But check if my last
changes work properly. If not, we can add \\1 automatically in
replacement.
Perhaps we can remove the semicolon contained just in a few emoticons.
About your question, I think we can create other types of
dictionaries, not just temporary, and remove entries or add them. I
prefer to talk about thoughts and not to say that something is true
since it is not tested.
Furthermore, would be useful to add a dialog for writing emoticons
when we don't know how they are writing, or this function is
implemented in the chat programs?
Cheers.