[nvda-addons] a new experimental addon

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:30:52 +0200

Hi all,
this is a my strange idea, and I don't know if it's a good thing for NVDA, or not. Mainly, my aim is to build a GUI interface to explore by objects, and interact with them (left, right click, property, etc). It would be useful for beginner users, but, adding something, also for developer, maybe... In any case, I wrote this addon, called Tree View Navigation (for the moment), and publicly clonable, in addon template format; so:
git clone https://ABuffEr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/ABuffEr/treeviewnavigation.git
Run scons to get nvda-addon package, then install and, chosed a window, press NVDA+shift+y. It's very minimal, and big improvements are required (in adherence to the standard object navigation, primarily), of course... but gives a initial idea.
What do you think? :)
Alberto