[nvda-addons] Re: a new experimental addon

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 16:31:50 +0200

Hi Alberto and all:
Just for your interest, though I tested Micke's add-on, but I haven't
seen your add-on yet and I don't know the differences
On 13/03/2013, Michael A. Ray <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sent this message to
NVDA screen reader development <nvda-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
Here is the TreeSpy add-on.

Please note that it is not complete.  In particular the option to
export the hierarchy as XML is not yet implemented.
It should be regarded as a beta version:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/59970788/TreeSpy.nvda-addon
"
Cheers.