[nvda-addons] Re: a bit of help

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 21:14:23 -0700

Hi Kyle,
Which methods did you try?
One of the NVDA IRC participants told me to try:
import appModuleHandler
import config

# App Module code:
                def event_gainFocus():
                        if speakTypeChars  == true:
                                keyoff = yes

So in effect, you would have a global var inside the appModule that will set this setting to off as long as the app is in focus.
Cheers,
Joseph