[nvda-addons] Re: a bit of help

  • From: "Kyle Borah" <kgborah@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 19:50:04 -0500

I realize this.

My question is can I make an app module such as the sleep function app module…

import appModuleHandler

class AppModule(appModuleHandler.AppModule):

                sleepMode = True

But for the speak typed characters function.  I have tried many ways of doing
this and they have all failed.  This would have to override the global function
that the NVDA +2 is set too.