[nvda-addons] Website language problem

  • From: Ócsvári Áron <oaron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:37:39 +0200

Hello,

On NVDA addon's site, when index.hu.html loaded, and automatic language switching is on, NVDA announces title of the page with the English voice.

Is it possible to fix that? This bug is the same with other non-english language too.

Where can I find source of the website? The .md files contains the English text, but I didn't find the html code.

Thanks,

Aron