[nvda-addons] Re: Test about clipContentsDesigner

  • From: "Kevin Cussick" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 13:31:14 +0100

Jamy, thanks for all your hard work behind the seems it has not gone unnoticed.

On 29/07/2015 05:18, James Teh wrote:

On 29/07/2015 1:22 PM, Noelia wrote:
First, hope the problems with other add-ons can be fixed.
I've now fixed systrayList and a general system issue that has been
showing up a lot lately. If I see other failures when the automated jobs
run on Friday, I'll try to look into them.

Jamie