[nvda-addons] Re: Test about clipContentsDesigner

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 05:22:50 +0200

First, hope the problems with other add-ons can be fixed.
For Joseph and others: if you want, release 3.1 of CCD on August 1. Otherwise I can do it before July 31.
Thanks.

El 29/07/2015 a las 4:48, James Teh escribió:

I've been seeing errors for this add-on for a while and have been
meaning to look into it, but haven't had a chance. It turns out that the
problem was that the git URL was wrong on the server for some reason.
I've now fixed this and forced a manual update.

There are a couple of other add-ons that keep failing too (notably
systrayList), but those problems are more complicated. I'll need to find
more time to look into those.

Jamie

On 29/07/2015 11:56 AM, Noelia wrote:
As this add-on is translated and the system doesn't work, and on
August 1 add-ons will be updated, I'm going to try to remove the
add-on from test folder temporarily, as I saw registerAddon function
and I think that test folder maybe blocking the process. If this is
not fixed, I will restore all.
Thanks.