[nvda-addons] Re: Report symbols review

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 10:54:44 +0200

Thanks.

Comments: I thought about monkey patching a speech function, but I think it's better to use events as documented in the development guide.

I will provide copyright and license information to post the add-on.

Before contributing add-ons in NVDA, I worked for my own with JAWS scripts, often without sharing them, just for me, and I'm not used to provide this kind of information.

But I will do.

Cheers.

El 28/07/2016 a las 10:40, Joseph Lee escribió:

Hi all,

Basic review results for Report Symbols:

·Copyright and licensing: no information given

·Security: pass

·User experience: pass

Comments:

·I thought typed character event only took character, and didn’t encounter the global plugin form until now.

·Please provide suitable copyright and license header in at least one of the source files, as without that, we cannot continue with reviews.

·When entering Korean, add-on setting will not have any effect due to appearance of composition window (this applies to other Asian char input scenarios).

I recommend a green light once copyright info/licensing header is given.

Cheers,

Joseph