[nvda-addons] Re: List management: Looking for one or more admins and possibly two mods

  • From: "Michael A. Ray" <mike.ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 01:05:48 +0100

Hello Joseph,

I'm happy to do what I can. I'm also the creator and admin of raspberry-vi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so I'm familiar with the way the interface at freelists works.

Mike

On 09/05/2013 00:53, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
As one of the closing steps for new list setup, I thought we should
have more than one admin to provide multiple channels of expertise and
for traffic control (in case the traffic runs out of hand). Thus, I'd
like to receive proposals for one or two admin positions and possibly
two moderator positions.

The jobs for each are as follows:
* Admins: user management, including notification of user
subscription/unsub and user role changes. should be someone who have
developed add-ons and have extensive knowledge on add-on code and is
willing to do some code review. I recommend Patrick and Mike to this
role, and if willing, Rui Batista. Feel free to volunteer or recommend
someone to this position.
* Moderators: Traffic management, including off-topic notifications.
Should be a user or an add-on writer (or two) who have knowledge of
add-on code and is willing to do code review at some point. I propose
one or more members as mods.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph

Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Call-sign: G4XBF, licensed since 1982

'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem' - Ockham's razor

Raspberry VI:
http://www.raspberryvi.org/
NVDA, the best free screen-reader in the world:
http://www.nvda-project.org/