[nvda-addons] List management: Everything is ready...

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 22:08:23 -0700

Hi list,
The basic setup for the list is now complete. The final configuration
of the list is:
* Admins: Joseph Lee, Mike Ray
* Replies will be sent to everyone.
With that, let the advertisement begin...
Thank you all for coming aboard. We have some familiar faces from many
countries, including Patrick, MIke Ray, Derek, Fatma, Takuya and Beqa
and many others. We also have well-known add-on writers and users of
NVDA here as well.
Hope the list would be a wonderful resource on NVDA add-on
development, reviews and so on.
Cheers,
Joseph