[nvda-addons] Re: Ho to be a member on nvdaaddonteam

  • From: derek riemer <driemer.riemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 22:42:29 -0600

Hi,

For the add-ons team, unless someone gets to it first, I'll try my best to review this before tomorrow night.

On 7/13/2016 12:08 PM, Abdel wrote:

Hi everyone,
I just create with the help of some contributors, an add-on for NVDA, improving the accessibility of the software mp3DirectCut
I would add this add-on in the nvdaaddonteam of bitbucket but I can not add it because I'm not a member.
I've sent a message to the administrator of nvdaaddonteam, but I did not get any answer.
There are a few times, I had created with the help of Noelia and Joseph, an add-on for the day of the week, which was added in the nvdaaddonteam.
https://bitbucket.org/nvdaaddonteam/dayoftheweek
Someone can help me please?
Another question: Is there a team for nvda-addon contributors on github like on bitbucket?
Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

   Derek Riemer

 * Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
 * Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
 * Open source enthusiast.
 * Member of Bridge Cu
 * Avid skiier.