[nvda-addons] Re: Help please installing the free Festival synth

  • From: Amir <mrdin8877@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 21:45:44 +0800

Hi,
is there any updates being made for festivle?

I downloaded the Festival synth. It was the only synth I truly hated and I deleted it. I suggest getting one of the other free synths on the NVDA Extra Voices wiki page. Any of them would sound better than Festival. /Speech Player sounds better than Festival./

--
Sincerely,
Amir.