[nvda-addons] Re: Admin's note: about URL shorteners

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:13:42 +0100

Are you saying that the list got blacklisted or what. I tend to use softeners in emails due to address splitting in some email clients which can give problems to new users, and generally use tinyurl as one can easily make it look and sound like what its for, unlike many direct urls!

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-