[ntnm] royal mail parcels and mail delivery not got your mail read on

  • From: "steve evans from lineone mailbox" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 06:42:35 +0100

not got your mail, down arrow to find your area
Service Update for customers in London on Monday 20th July last updated at 10:10
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of London
today.
On Saturday night the following incidents were reported at our National
Distribution Centre (NDC) in Daventry:
A vehicle arrived late in to NDC due to a breakdown and missed an outbound
scheduled service. Mail was sent on via special services to the South West
Distribution Centre and London's Princess Royal Distribution Centre. However as
a result some mail due for delivery today in parts of the South West of
England, London and the South East of England may be delayed.
The vehicle due to travel from NDC to Edinburgh Mail Centre experienced
technical difficulties and left later than planned. As a result some mail
posted in the Midlands, South of England and South Wales for delivery in
Central and Southern Scotland today may have been delayed.
A vehicle from NDC travelling to the Warrington Mail Centre was late departing.
As a result of this some mail posted in the Midlands, South of England and
South Wales for delivery in the North West of England may arrive later than
planned.
Items for which we've left a 'Something for you' card
Our enquiry offices should be open as normal in all areas, for customers to
collect items for which we've left a 'Something for you' card. Alternatively,
you can arrange for us to redeliver your item; the easiest way to do this is
via our website at: www.royalmail.com/redelivery.
Service Update Emails
For regular updates of information on what's happening in your local area sign
up Opens in new window to receive emails directly to you.
Service Update for customers in Northern Ireland on Monday 20th July last
updated at 10:10
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of the
Northern Ireland today.
Items for which we've left a 'Something for you' card
Our enquiry offices should be open as normal in all areas, for customers to
collect items for which we've left a 'Something for you' card. Alternatively,
you can arrange for us to redeliver your item; the easiest way to do this is
via our website at: www.royalmail.com/redelivery.
Service Update Emails
For regular updates of information on what's happening in your local area sign
up Opens in new window to receive emails directly to you.
Service Update for customers in the North of England on Monday 20th July last
updated at 10:10
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of the North
of England today.
A vehicle from Cardiff Mail Centre arrived late in to the National Distribution
Centre on Friday night following a mechanical fault. As a result of this a
small amount of mail posted in the CF, LD and NP postcode areas for delivery in
parts of the North West and the Midlands on Saturday may have been delayed.
[...]
Service Update for customers in South West England on Monday 20th July last
updated at 10:11
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of the South
West of England today.
A vehicle from Southampton Mail Centre arrived late in to the National
Distribution Centre in Daventry on Friday night due to heavy traffic. As a
result of this some mail posted in the SO and SP postcode areas for delivery in
the Channel Islands on Saturday may have been delayed.
[...]
Service Update for customers in Wales on Monday 20th July last updated at 10:11
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of Wales today.
[...]
Service Update for customers in the Midlands on Monday 20th July last updated
at 10:10
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of the
Midlands today.
[...]
Service Update for customers in the South East and East Anglia on Monday 20th
July last updated at 10:11
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of the South
East and East Anglia today.
[...]
Service Update for customers in Scotland on Monday 20th July last updated at
10:10
General Update
Normal deliveries and collections should take place in all parts of Scotland
today.
On Saturday night a vehicle carrying mail to the Scottish Distribution Centre
arrived late due to an accident on the M74. As a result some mail due for
delivery today in the AB, ZE, HS, IV and KW postcode areas may arrive later
than planned.