[ntnm] Missing Titles

  • From: "Chris James" <chris52james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:27:26 +0100

Hi Kirsten

I have yet to receive the following titles by e-mail today: Evening
Standard; South Wales Evening Post and Flight International. Evening
Standard and Flight International have been updated on your website but I
have not received my e-mail copies. South Wales Evening Post has not been
updated on your website for today and I have not received today's edition by
e-mail. Could you investigate please, and forward me the missing titles by
e-mail.

Regards

Chris

---