[ntnm] Missing Magazines

  • From: "Chris James" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chris52james" for DMARC)
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 21:20:02 +0100

Hi Kirsten

Further to my e-mail earlier this week regarding missing September editions
of Which? Magazine and What's Brewing. I should be grateful if you could
update me further regarding these titles, as the October 2015 edition of
Which? Magazine has now appeared on your website but the September edition
has, as yet, failed to materialise! Also PC Adviser for November 2015 has
now appeared on the website, what happened to the October edition of this
magazine, as I have not received it by e-mail and it has not appeared on the
website either.

Regards

Chris

---