[ntnm] E-Mail Problems 8 October 2015

  • From: "Chris James" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chris52james" for DMARC)
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 20:19:15 +0100

Hi All

It appears the problems of a couple of weeks ago with BT Customers not
receiving e-mail from RNIB has returned to haunt us again this evening. I
have not received my two evening papers by e-mail into my BT Yahoo in box,
although the Daily titles arrived fine this morning. As advised by RNIB I
set up a Gmail account to cross check against. My two missing titles have
arrived in my Gmail in box, thus proving that they have been sent by RNIB
and the fault is with BT again. I have contacted BT this evening and they
have been made aware of the situation and have assured me they will be in
contact with RNIB in the morning.

Regards

Chris

---