[ntnm] Re: E-Mail Problems 23 Sept 2015

  • From: "Ian Dawson" <ian.r.dawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:16:16 +0100

Hi Dan,
No, they did get flagged as spam, but now they seem to come straight
through.
I actually changed the Virginmail option on their new web interface to stop
putting spam into the spam box but to send all emails through and flag them
as spam in the subject line so that I don't have to keep going on to their
web page which I don't find very accessible.
Regards. Ian.