[ntnm] E-Mail Problems 23 Sept 2015

  • From: "Chris James" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chris52james" for DMARC)
  • To: "'Mailbox, Newsagent'" <Newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:53:23 +0100

Hi Kirsten

It appears that the problem we customers of BT encountered a week or so
back, i.e. all e-mail from RNIB being treated as spam, has returned. I have
received no titles by e-mail to my BT e-mail address today, though I have
received e-mail from other sources. I have checked my Gmail account and all
titles for today are present there. I should be grateful if you could
update me as to whether this is a BT issue or if there is a problem at your
end.

Kind regards

Chris

---