[ntaug] Re: suggestion(s)? (AW6)

  • From: "Joe Ganci" <jganci@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:09:17 -0400

Most of the designers we use like to use Word, which makes it only =
slightly easier. We're building a forms-based input system to make it =
easier for everyone, but for now that's it.

There are products which can batch process sound and graphic =
conversions. Are you using those now? Goldwave is a great shareware =
product that I use almost exclusively for batch conversions of audio =
files (it may even convert avi to swa, don't remember). Paint Shop Pro =
is good at graphics conversions too.

Joe Ganci
www.dazzletech.com / www.authorware.com
Join us at TAAC Sept. 5 - 8 in Atlanta
Join us on the E-Learning Cruise Conference May 10 - 17 in the =
Caribbean!