[ntaug] suggestion(s)? (AW6)

  • From: "Jerome Davin" <jerome.davin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntaug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:56:59 -0500

Hi all,

Right now, our current process at work is for the SME to create the content
in Powerpoint, with the voice overs put in the notes sections.
They then use Camtasia to record the voice overs and send them to me as avi.

What's annoying me is that powerpoint never converts neatly for importing
into Authorware and I have to clean it up after saving the ppt as outline
rtf. And I also spend time converting the wmf graphics to gif/jpeg.

I also then have to convert the avi into wav, edit them out and then convert
to swa.

Does anyone know of a better process to get content from SME to put into
CBT?

I figured I'd ask the local list before asking the AWARE list...

Thanks

Jerome