[NTA HRC] NSBE-HRAE 3rd Annual Kickoff Social, Sept. 8

  • From: "Yolanda L. Hinton" <Yolanda.L.Hinton@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ntahamptonroads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:58:15 -0400

Greetings NSBE-Fam,

Just a friendly reminder that its that time again...time to kick off the year with NSBE-HRAE! Join us September 8th for our 3rd Annual NSBE-HRAE Kickoff Social, at Jillian's Waterside in Norfolk. Meet the Board, the Membership, or become a member yourself. Enjoy an evening of fun with light hors d'oeuvres and games. And remember, Each One Reach One, so bring a friend. See the attached flyer for details.

In other announcements, could the next Tiger Woods be on the prowl in our own backyard? NSBE-HRAE is ready to find out but we'll need your help to put together the 1st Annual NSBE-HRAE Golf Tournament Fundraiser. For those who are interested in assisting please contact John Futrell (<mailto:J.A.Futrell@xxxxxxx)>J.A.Futrell@xxxxxxx) via email or phone, (757)753-8860. See the attached flyer for details.

Regards,
Rotmi Odulana
NSBE-HRAE Vice President and Communications Chair

<mailto:nsbehrae_contact@xxxxxxxxx>nsbehrae_contact@xxxxxxxxx

Why keep checking for Mail? The <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42242/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta>all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.