[NTA] Re: Lifetime Achievement Award

  • From: VThomas <vthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 13:19:16 -0500

NTA Members,

Thursday, I found out that I will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Black Data Processing Association (BDPA) on November 21st in DC.

Let me know if you would like to attend the event. It will be complimentary.  Feel free to share the information.

For those who want to attend, here is the promo code that should be used: "topcoders19"

More details are available in the Attachment.

The BDPA President is interested in collaborating with NTA, as both of their organizations approach their major anniversary (100th for NTA and 50th for BDPA).  Let me know if there is any interest in having a conversation with Perry Carter, BDPA President (president@xxxxxxxxxx).

Valerie