[NTA] Hampton University and the DOE Solar Decathlon Competition

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D330)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 08:51:23 -0500

Hampton University architecture and engineering students are teamed with Old
Dominion University engineering students as "Team Tidewater" as finalists in
the DOE Solar Decathlon competition.

Information about our fantastic student design, Canopy House, which will be
built here on the HU campus this summer and then transported to Irvine
California in early fall, is available at
www.canopyhouse.org<http://www.canopyhouse.org> .  This is the second time in a
row as a finalist in the Solar Decathlon for Team Tidewater.

We hope that you will help us win the Solar Decathlon!  The site includes
information on how you can help support Canopy House or you can contact me
directly at eric.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eric.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx> .

Best Regards,

Eric J. Sheppard, Dean

School of Engineering and Technology

Hampton University

(757) 728-6970

eric.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:eric.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

[cid:image001.gif@01CE47E3.BBAF28D0]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - RD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

GIF image