[NTA] FW: [NSBE-AEDC] Web Developer & Programmer Analyst Positions

  • From: "Ericsson, Aprille J. (GSFC-5560)" <aprille.j.ericsson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 03:18:33 -0600

From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Yvette Moore
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 5:54 PM
To: List serve NSBE
Subject: [NSBE-AEDC] Web Developer & Programmer Analyst Positions

Greetings!

I hope all is well! We have two long term contract positions (2 years) to share:

Our client has retained us to identify a junior to mid-level  (2-4 years exp.)
web developer to provide web support and electronic signage throughout the
Capital Region. You should have solid experience with ASP.Net 3.5, Visual
Studio 2008 and XML, current industry best practices, knowledge of application
development principles, Defense industry standards (Section 508), web &
database server configuration, tuning & trouble shooting.Must also have strong
experience with rich text media development and integration in addition. A
security clearance is preferred, but will consider candidates that can pass a
Federal background check.

There is a also a similar position for a programmer analyst, again junior to
mid-level. In addition to having solid experience with current industry best
practices, you should also have thorough knowledge of applicaiton development
principles (n-tier architecture). This position also calls for experience with
defense industry standards (Section 508); and web & database server
configuration, tuning and troubleshooting. Must also be well-versed in a
variety of industry development tools & platforms to include ASP.Net 3.5,
Visual Studio 2008 and Drupal. A strong knowledge of XML is also desired. Must
either a possess a government clearance or be able to pass a Federal background
check.

Both positions are in Arlington (Crystal City).

Please feel free to pass along to anyone you think may be interested. These are
great roles for those early on in their careers!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Yvette
Yvette Moore